Runiter Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds

Go down

Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds Empty Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds

Post  Gaz Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Can you convert decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds?
For example asin(.5555)=33.7452 so how many degrees seconds and minutes is that?
Do-able on the "smart" calculator.
Gaz

Gaz

Back to top Go down

Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds Empty Re: Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds

Post  runiter Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:38 pm

At the moment there isn't a way to do that in Smart Math Calculator. How important is this feature to you? If anybody else would like to see this feature please post your request as a reply to this forum topic.
runiter
runiter
Admin

http://www.runiter.com

Back to top Go down

Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds Empty Degrees, minutes,seconds

Post  Gaz Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Thanks for the reply Saeid,
I do a lot of architectural detailing in CAD production drawings and it would be a handy feature for me. Yours is the only free calculator that I can sit on the Desktop for when ever I need it and it is good to use. All the other "free" calculators come with strings attached-trail period only etc.

Kind regards-Gaz

Gaz

Back to top Go down

Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds Empty Re: Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds

Post  runiter Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:17 am

Glad to hear that my Smart Math Calculator was of help in your architectural projects. I shall add this feature in the next version (v2.1) Smile
runiter
runiter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds Empty degrees minutes seconds input output sphere trigonometry

Post  guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:22 am

with out that option i can not do any calculation regard navigation.

Back to top Go down

Post  runiter Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:37 am

My apologies to all for not including this feature in version 2.1 of our calculator. We had to focus our effort of a few other features for which we had more demand. Hopefully this option will be available in v2.2.

Again those who strongly believe they need this feature, please post a comment in this forum.
runiter
runiter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Decimal degrees to degrees, minutes and seconds Empty grads minutes and seconds

Post  masarmv6 Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 pm

raddeg(x)=x*180/pi
m=raddeg(2)=114.591559
deg=int(m)=114
min=int(fraction(m)*60)=35
sec=int(fraction(fraction(m)*60)*60)=29

114.591559=114 deg +35min +29sec

masarmv6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum